General Dentistry in Del City, OK
Our Del City, OK dental office provides the general dentistry needed to treat patients of all ages. We want to protect teeth and gums today to ensure good oral health tomorrow. At Full Circle Dental Care, we look forward to treating your entire family, from the youngest member to the oldest!
We believe in preventing dental issues from happening whenever possible, and one way we can monitor your oral health is with twice-yearly dental examinations and teeth cleanings. When you come to our dental office regularly, Dr. Clay Sigmon can keep an eye on your oral health for changes and issues. The earlier he discovers a problem, the easier it is to treat—and the less money you’ll have to spend on dental procedures.
Sometimes despite our best efforts, dental treatment is needed beyond a cleaning and checkup. When issues pop up with your teeth, our Del City, OK dental office is here to provide the treatment you need:
- Root canal therapy
- Gum disease treatment
- Tooth extraction
- Oral surgery
- Sedation dentistry
- Complete and partial dentures
Our teeth are durable and meant to last, but we can be tough on them with everyday life. When a tooth is broken or otherwise damaged, it’s crucial to restore that tooth before it ends up being a problematic tooth that needs extraction. Dental crowns and dental bonding can repair teeth and strengthen them, so they stay in your mouth for the long haul.
Our Del City, OK dental office also has solutions for missing teeth, including dental bridges, dentures, and dental implants. Living with missing teeth can make you feel ashamed of your smile, and it can also make it more difficult to speak and chew properly. Restoring your missing teeth will also protect the healthy teeth that remain in your mouth.
If you enjoy good oral health, that doesn’t necessarily mean you love the way your smile looks. Today’s cosmetic dentistry provides more options than ever before for improving the look of your teeth.
- Teeth whitening—This is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments. Given how affordable it is and how quickly you can see results from treatment, it’s no wonder! We offer both in-office and take-home whitening treatments, both of which are customized so you can enjoy the best possible results.
- Veneers—These ultra-thin tooth covers camouflage a multitude of problems with your smile. Say goodbye to teeth that are gapped, chipped, misaligned, or otherwise damage; cover them up with natural-looking porcelain veneers for a smile that is beautiful, straight, and white.
- Tooth-colored restorations—From dental fillings to cosmetic bonding, the composite material we use to fill in tooth decay has a multitude of uses for improving small imperfections with your smile. We can also use dental crowns to fix a tooth that is misshapen, stained, or otherwise damaged.
- Botox® cosmetic—Who better than your dentist, with his vast education and experience on the anatomy of the face, neck, and head, to administer Botox injections? You can have a more youthful look with smoother-looking skin that will last for months!
Contact Our Del City, OK Dentist Office Today!
Contact Full Circle Dental Care to make an appointment today.