Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Full Circle Dental Care, we know that patient education is the foundation of maintaining healthy oral habits for life. We encourage our patients to ask questions, and we are happy to take the time to answer them. Whether you have questions about a specific treatment or general questions about maintaining healthy oral hygiene, our entire staff is available to speak with you.
If you don’t see your question answered below, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us so we can provide you with the information you need to make a good decision about your dental care.
- At what age should children start coming to the dentist?
- How can I tell if I have gum disease?
- Is teeth whitening safe?
- What is the best way to replace missing teeth?
- Do I need to have a root canal if I'm getting a crown?
- What can you do for patients who are nervous about visiting the dentist?
- Why do I need x-rays?
- How often should I be seen for examinations and cleanings?
- What is Periodontal/Gum Disease?
- Which is better, a dental implant or bridge?
- What can a dental crown do?
- Will my procedure hurt?
- Will my insurance cover treatment?